Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Again, I am behind!!

Miss Sweet Tea, I'm sorry that it's been so long but as I was on sabbatical, I didn't get a chance to thank you for my blog award (c:





And now.... Rules: 1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted it to you, 2) pass the award onto 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. This award is passed on to:

California Born and Virginia Raised
Beaufort Belle
Preppy Paper Girl
Pink Martinis and Pearls
Wonderfully Random
Living Life in the Lowcountry
Preppy 101
This Minneapolis Life
Preppy Gator


I love your blogs!! and you're all in my google reader now (c:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thank you for the award and for your comment on my blog :) You're too sweet :) (And you're in my Google Reader now, too!)

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

email me at kristenann34@yahoo.com and i have one more person who wants to do it so that will work out.