Tuesday, May 5, 2009

3 jobs?!

The second part of my summer is shaping up to be pretty interesting! I get back to the states on June 22, and as soon as I get back it's going to be a flurry of activity and work.

I work for a dining hall here on campus, and when it closes for the summer it sends everyone willing over to another dining hall to work. So, I'll be doing that for 25 hours a week. Plus, I just interviewed for an internship with the department of rec sports marketing department. They seemed to like me, and I REALLY would love to gain the experience, so keep 'em crossed!

That's 2 jobs at 40 hours a week. THEN there's the job that I took for 40 hours for one week transferring a company here in town from their old operating system to the new one.

I'm gonna have my work cut out for me! On the plus side, looks like I won't really have to work that much during the school year.

No comments: