Monday, August 24, 2009

Charleston!

So, this post is a little late but my trip to Charleston SC was AMAZING, as I have come to expect from what is now one of my favorite vacation spots.

I went with Lindsey and Jess to visit Bryant, and we had a fabulous time...

This is the 4 of us outside of Taco Boy, which is where Bryant worked this summer. (Jess-Me-Lindsey-Bryant)


We all bought Taco Boy t-shirts, and we practically lived in them the entire time we were in town. Also, we lived in Taco Boy. I'm embarassed to tell you that we went there once a day. Here is me with Bryant, who is clearly just hoping that the 3 of us crazy girls will leave so his life can regain its normalcy:



In our 2 days in Charleston, we did a lot of fun things, including going to local eateries, spending time with Bryant's brother, sister-in-law, and their 2 adorable kids, going to the beach, and catching up with each other. However, the neatest thing we did was completely unexpected, and Bryant surprised us with it. Behind an old grocery store in Charleston there is a graffiti art gallery.

Here is Jess with a painting that I could never have done, and to make it more incredible, it is, of course, done with spray paint:



This one cracked me up, because it's clearly not supposed to be Harry Potter, but it totally is:



There were a ton more pictures but most of them didn't come out very well. It was a really neat place, and one that I never expected to see!!

So, we're already planning a Christmastime trip back to Charleston, do any of you have suggestions for new places to go and things to see?

No comments: