Monday, December 29, 2008

at home with dad....

I work at my dad's hardware store in the smallest town in Virginia while I'm home. My dad is a republican in that way that I'm-a-republican-and-everyone-else-is-a-lesser-citizen way, and despite the fact that I have a strict no-talking policy when it comes to politics with my dad, he seems to know that I voted for Barack...which he likes to mention whenever a member of his particular brand of republican-ism comes in.

It's really great that I'm not allowed to have my own opinions without getting ridiculed in public by my father.

yay political bigotry!

If it weren't for the fact that my dad is a really great guy, other than the fact that he thinks he's always right, and the fact that I love him more than anything in the world, I would run away.

That's all that I have to say about that.

No comments: