Wednesday, December 10, 2008

woohoo football!!!

So! It's time you know where I go to school because have I got some news! After an embarassing start to the season, the Virginia Tech Hokies are going to the Orange Bowl in (what we hope to be) sunny Miami Florida!

I say I hope because last year we went and it was cold and miserable the entire time. Not exactly the kind of weather you would expect: when you look outside your window and see the palm trees swaying in the wind and being pounded by the rain, it's straight-up depressing.

E and Twin are coming with! And we are (yes, we are, and no, I am not kidding) DRIVING 17 hours to go to this game. It's over new years, so all of E's roommates/our friends who are in the band are going to party like it's the year we graduate in Miami! How cool will that be?

Word to the wise: If you want to drink in Florida, it's strictly BYO unless you want to pay 30 bucks for a 350 of aristocrat. We're bringing champagne, too!! yummy! Yes, I am of age.

If the weather is beautiful, get prepared for pictures and be prepared to be jealous because it's FLORIDA instead of blacksburg Virginia (where it is colder than the average tundra)

No comments: